Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions (the “Terms”) shall have the Effective Date of August 1, 2018 and shall continue in perpetuity until such time as they may be amended from time to time.
These Terms govern your (“You”) use of the cfh.ltd website, inclusive of all related, affiliated, or commonly owned websites (the “Site”) which are being provided by CFH, Ltd., a Colorado Limited Liability Company (“CFH,” or in conjunction with You, collectively referred to as “Us,” We,” or “Our”).
By accessing this Site, you are acknowledging and accepting these Terms. CFH, Ltd. reserves the right to amend these Terms without notice. Use of this Site following any amendments to the Terms acknowledges your acceptance of the amendments. Please review the Terms on a regular basis.
By accessing this Site, you are affirming that:
- all the information you provide on this Site will be your correct, current, and complete information. If CFH believes the information You provide is not correct, current, or complete or is an impersonation of someone else, CFH has the right to refuse You access to this Site or any of its resources, to terminate or suspend your access at any time, and, if applicable, delete any comments you have posted, all without prior notice;
- You understand that any statements on this Site or any materials or products we distribute or sell have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”); has not been approved or endorsed by the FDA;
- You understand that any information or materials provided on this Site are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, health issues or other illnesses. Any use of our products for the treatment of a medical condition should be done in conjunction with your physician’s advice. Nothing on this Site should be interpreted as medical advice;
- if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, we suggest consulting with a physician before using any of our products;
- You understand that this site is intended for users located in the United States. It is up to you to determine whether accessing this site and purchasing our products are legal where you are. You access this site and purchase our products at your own risk, and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and treaties;
- You will not use, modify, translate, reverse engineer, disassemble, broadcast, license, sublicense, transfer, sell, profit from, exploit, copy, reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute, in any way, any material or information from this Site without prior express written consent;
- the information accessible from this Site is CFH proprietary information or the proprietary information of the party that provided the information to CFH. As such, CFH retains all right, title, and interest to the information contained on this Site. You are not authorized to copy, distribute, republish, upload, post, display, or transmit, in any way, any information from this Site without prior express written permission. This does not limit your ability to use the information on this Site for personal use or for educational purposes; however, you must ensure that any reference to the materials, information, or products on this Site are not altered and all copyrights, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or any other proprietary notice or legend appearing on any of the materials are not used in violation of the law or infringes in any way on CFH’s property rights related to the same. The use of the information and content on this site for personal or educational purposes is revocable by CFH at any time, without advanced notice. Modification or use of the content except as expressly provided in these Terms violates CFH’s intellectual property rights. You do not obtain title or any rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, to any of the content or information as a result of accessing this Site;
- All trademarks, service marks, logos, graphics, images, HTML, codes, multimedia clips, Java codes, button icons, banners and software appearing in this Site are CFH property or the property of the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, logos or copyrighted material to CFH. We, and any party that provided any of the foregoing to us, retain all rights with respect to any of our or their respective trademarks, service marks, logos and copyrighted material appearing in this Site. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits us. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or displayed on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report the alleged infringements by completing the following steps and by notifying our Designated Agent listed below. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), all notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent ONLY to our Designated Agent.
The notification must include the following:
(1) An electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(2) Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim has been infringed;
(3) A description and identification of the material that you claim is infringing, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the page of the website where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.);
(4) A clear description of where the infringing material is located on our site, including as applicable its URL, so that we can locate the material;
(5) Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(6) A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(7) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our agent designated to receive the above information is:
Donald T. Emmi
Hunsaker | Emmi, P.C.
1707 Cole Blvd., Suite 210
Lakewood, Colorado 80401
- You understand that this Site may be hyperlinked to other sites which are not maintained by, or related to, us. Hyperlinks to such sites are provided as a service to our users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this Site unless expressly stated. We have not reviewed such sites and are not responsible for the content of those sites. Hyperlinks are to be accessed at your own risk, and we make no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of these hyperlinks or the sites hyperlinked to this site. Further, unless stated expressly, the inclusion of any hyperlink to a third-party site does not necessarily imply that we endorse that site;
- You understand that the limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-sublicensable license to access and make personal and non-commercial use of the content on this site. This license does not allow you to resell or make any commercial use of the Site, its contents, or CFH products sold through the site; make any derivative use of any of CFH content or products; download, copy, or other use any information on this Site for the benefit of any third party; or use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and/or extraction tools. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms are reserved and retained by CFH or our licensors, suppliers, publishers, or other content providers. No content on, or product sold through, this Site may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our prior express written consent;
- You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. We do not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the internet. The content is not necessarily complete and up-to-date and should not be used to replace any written reports, statements, or notices we have provided. Investors, and other persons should use the content in the same manner as any other educational medium and should not rely on the content to the exclusion of their own judgment. Information obtained by using this Site is not exhaustive and does not cover all issues, topics, or facts that may be relevant to your goals. Your use of this Site is at your own risk. To the fullest extent permissible under the law, the information is being provided “as is” and “as available” and without any warranties of any kind, express or implied, or statutory. CFH hereby disclaims all warranties, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. CFH makes no warranty, express or implied, that the Site or any services, products, or information obtained on or through the site will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We do not warrant or make any representation regarding use, or the result of use, of the information in terms of accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The content contained within this Site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and we may make changes or improvements at any time. YOU, AND NOT US, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND WE DO NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT. All of the information in this site, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this site, and we do not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this site if it is not, or is no longer, accurate or complete.
- You will indemnify and hold CFH and our subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, content providers, service providers, employees, agents, officers, directors, and contractors (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from any breach of these Terms by You, including any use of information on the CFH Site other than as expressly authorized in these Terms. You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, attorney’s fees and expert witness fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the information accessed from this site.
- IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF CFH AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS EXCEED $100, INCLUSIVE OF COSTS AND FEES (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE), PRODUCT OR SERVICE OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- Your use of our site and the purchase of CFH products will only be done as permitted by law and these Terms. The licenses we have granted you terminate if you do not comply with these Terms.
Your continued use of this Site, purchase, or use of any of our products constitutes your agreement to these Terms.
If you have any additional questions about these Terms or require information about CFH, please feel free to contact us at:
1067 S. Hover Street, Suite 140
Longmont, Colorado 80501