The Entourage Effect
The “Entourage Effect” is an outcome of amplified benefits facilitated by the presence of a complete profile of cannabinoids and terpenes. Utilizing this unique combination designed by the plant itself produces a synergy and efficiency in therapeutic effect that exceeds what can be achieved by the individual compounds alone.
- Terpenes and cannabinoids both contribute modulatory and therapeutic roles in the benefits of cannabis extracts
- Cannabinoids synergize both with other cannabinoids as well as terpenes
- Terpenes synergize both with other terpenes as well as cannabinoids
- Including these cannabinoids and terpenes which have complementary pharmacological activities may strengthen and broaden clinical applications and improve the therapeutic index of cannabis extracts
- A full spectrum standardized extract allows for the simultaneous benefit of multiple cannabinoids and terpenes known to affect particular health conditions in a complementary way.